No products in the cart.
Ultrasonic Electronic Pest Control Rodent Rat Mouse Repeller
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. This machine should be installed in the ground from 20 ~ 80CM, requiring vertical plug into the ground power outlet;
2. The installation site should try to avoid sound-absorbing materials such as carpets, curtains, etc. to prevent the reduction of sound pressure and make the sound domain smaller and affect the insect repellent effect;
3. Within the first few days of use, it is a normal phenomenon if mice, pests, and other activities are significantly increased. Because the mice and insects hiding in their lairs were attacked by ultrasonic waves, they fled from their original hiding places.
4.This machine is directly inserted into AC 220V power socket
5. Note: moisture, waterproof;
6. Do not use strong solvents, water or a wet cloth to clean the body, please use a dry soft cloth dipped in some neutral detergent to clean the body;
7. Do not drop the unit or subject it to strong impact.
8. the use of ambient temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius;
9. If placed in a warehouse or a stack of goods, or multi-family buildings, should put a few more units in order to increase the effect.
Instructions for use:
First you should put the plugged into a outlet, you will see a red light that turns on and the unit starts working. When you use the unit for the first time, turn on the power, and then toggle the switch to adjust the frequency of your need to drive the rodents. In just a few days, you may find that the amount of insects and other activities increased during this period, because the ultrasonic waves pushed them out of the hiding places. In a short period of time, they would disappear and disappear. After three to six weeks, the mice and pests are completely relieved and no longer bother you. If the machine is plugged into a wall outlet for a long period of time, the situation can be controlled all the time.
Using ultrasonically to dispelling pests,The ultrasound is generated by light.
Please Click Here To Start A Return